Get a quote today
If you are looking for workshops that offer cost-effective and efficient car service Widnes, DMH Tyres Ltd., is your ideal go-to destination.
We have technicians trained in industry-best car repair and replacement techniques to cater to any underlying problem with prompt solutions. Furthermore, our workshop is equipped with cutting-edge machinery, enhancing the precision of our vehicle inspection processes and helping us detect faults without much turn-around time.
Check out our car servicing regimen in the section below!
A Detailed Overview of Car Servicing at Our Garage
We bring you both interim and full car servicing Widnes.
Interim Car Servicing
An interim car servicing is a must for car owners who cover more miles in a year. We recommend interim servicing after every 6000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first. We provide 50 detailed checks under this servicing regimen, which includes:
- Engine oil check and refill
- Tyre condition and tread depth inspection
- Checking and topping up screen washer bottles
- Brake callipers check
- Brake fluid check and top-up
- Coolant top-up
- Fuel filter replacements
- Steering and suspension components check
- Inspect the battery security and conditions etc.
Full Car Servicing:
Full car servicing is a must for all car owners. You must opt for full servicing after every 12,000 miles or 12 months, whichever comes first. We cover a total of 77 checks under our full car servicing. This includes:
Our experts will thoroughly check the spark plugs, radiator seal cap, engine oil, alternator belt and other components of the combustion system. Should they find any underlying fault, they will replace the parts for utmost safety.
Braking System Check
We will thoroughly check all the components of your car’s braking system, like the rotors, callipers, master cylinder, brake pads etc., and replace any damaged parts with OE-grade spares. Furthermore, we also check and top up the brake fluid if deemed necessary.
We also provide a detailed exhaust check under our full car service Widnes. This includes catalytic converter check, silencer check, and inspection of the oxygen sensor, pipes and more. We also check the emission level and ensure it is within the Government approved level.
Other Checks Included in Full Car Servicing
Some other checks included in our full servicing are:
- Inspection of wheel bearings
- Steering rack gaiters check
- Inspection of the condition of hub faces
- Tyre condition and tread depth check
- Windscreen and wiper condition check
- Interior and exterior mirror inspection
- Number plate condition checks
- Warning lights checks etc.
Benefits of Opting for a Routine Car Servicing
Opting for a routine interim and full car service Widnes from our garage proves beneficial in several ways, including:
- The roadworthiness of your car will improve. As a result, it will pass the MOT in one go.
- An updated car service history will fetch you a higher reselling price.
- Regular car servicing will improve the engine’s performance and health.
- It will reduce the risk of sudden car breakdown.
- You will enjoy unmatched fuel economy.
Why Choose Us?
We are your perfect solution for all “car servicing near me” searches because of our:
- Affordable rates
- Transparent charges
- Conversant experts
- Honest suggestions
- Fully equipped workstation
- Great stock of OE-grade spares
Book your slot with us today by calling on 0151 318 0862.
Do you need emergency assistance?
Get in touch with us on 0151 3187741.