Get a quote today
Tyre Pressure Check
Did you know that car tyres tend to lose up to 3 psi of air pressure in normal driving conditions?
Therefore, experts recommend a tyre pressure check at least once a month to maintain service life and improve fuel efficiency.
DMH Tyres Ltd. is a reputed car workshop offering free tyre pressure check Widnes.
What Causes Tyre Pressure Loss?
Car tyres may lose air pressure due to the following reasons:
- Leakage in the TPMS valve
- Old car tyres
- Unaddressed tyre puncture repair
- Rash driving conditions, etc.
When Should You Opt for a Tyre Pressure Check?
If you notice any of the following situations, visit our workshop at the earliest for a free tyre pressure check Widnes:
- An increased braking distance indicates low tyre pressure and requires immediate attention.
- Inaccurately inflated tyres affect the road-tyre contact and significantly hamper traction performance and control. It can also add to premature tyre wear and tear.
- Improper tyre pressure compromises a car’s handling manoeuvrability and cornering precision. It can also increase the risk of heat build-up, resulting in sudden blowouts and hampering on-road driving safety.
If you’re looking for “tyre pressure check near me”, visit us at Anglo Plant, Badger House, Ditton Road, Widnes, WA8 0PJ.
How Do We Check Tyre Pressure?
Technicians at our workshop start by looking for the owner’s manual or tyre placard to check the manufacturer recommended tyre pressure levels. Once confirming the accurate levels, we inflate or deflate tyre pressure according to the specified levels.
Disclaimer: Most modern car manufacturers recommend tyre pressure ranging from 30 psi to 35 psi.
In-built TPMS (Tyre Pressure Monitoring System) has been compulsory for all new vehicles sold from November 2014. The device tracks tyre pressure throughout, and if it falls 25% below the required level, the TPMS warning light will illuminate on the dashboard, alerting the driver.
If your car’s TPMS warning light blinks, opt for free tyre pressure check Widnes from a reliable workshop.
Monday to Friday: 8 AM to 5.30 PM
Saturday: 8 AM to 1 PM
We are closed on Sundays.
Want to know more about our products and services?
Please call us on 0151 3187741 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will be very happy to help you!