Disproportionate weight distribution across the tyre and wheel assembly increases the threat of tyre-related road accidents. To avoid such threats to your safety, it is crucial to opt for a routine wheel balancing check every 5000-6000 miles.
We, DMH Tyres Ltd., are one of the most sought-after local workshops for wheel balancing Widnes. Besides affordable charges, our clients rely on us for our experienced technicians and superior quality machinery.
We can rebalance your car wheels within the least time possible so you can get back on the road safely and without much turn-around time.
Factors That Affect Wheel Weight Distribution
Several factors affect the wheel weight distribution like:
- Manufacturing defects in the tyres.
- Worn out shock absorbers.
- In-adequately fitted wheels to the hubs.
Warning Signs Of Unbalanced Wheels
You should book in with us immediately for a wheel balancing Widnes if you notice any of these warning signs:
- Odd juddering on the steering wheel, seats and floorboard.
- Increased jerk when you are driving over speed bumps.
- Uncomfortable bumpy rides.
- Uneven and frequent tyre wear.
- Poor braking performance.
- Inefficient steering precision.
Delaying will severely impact the related car components, leading to hefty repair and replacement costs down the line.
About Our Wheel Balancing Service
To ensure accurate results, we follow a very precise method of wheel balancing Widnes as explained below:
- We first unmount your car's tyre and wheel assembly safely, ensuring no damage is caused to the rim.
- Next, we will attach the wheel assembly to an advanced wheel balancing machine and rotate it at high speed.
- Our experts will note down the data and measurements that the machine generates.
- Following this, they will analyse the received data to locate the areas of faulty weight distribution.
- Next, we will rebalance as per manufacturer specifications for 100% accuracy.
- Finally, our experts will mount the tyre and wheel assembly back to your car, check the tyre inflation level and re-inflate it as required to complete the process.
So waste no more time looking for the best “wheel balancing near me”, and get in touch with us.
To find out more or make an appointment call us on 0151 3187741.
For emergency assistance, get in touch with us on 0151 3187741.
We are always ready to help you!